CHILDREN (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
TO ENTER THE EVENT SITE ALL CHILDREN NEED TICKETS (ALSO FREE TICKETS) ! FREE CHILDREN’S TICKETS NEED TO BE WITHDRAWN AT THE SALES POINTS OR AT THE REGISTERS IN PLANICA.
- Children up to (including) 6 years have free entrance every day.
- Children from 7 up to (including) 14 years have to buy tickets for every day except for Sunday.
- Children up to (including) 2 years have free entrance.
- Children from 3 years onwards have to buy a ticket.
Visitors with invitations also have to withdraw free tickets for their children.
Event site scheme.pdf
General sales agent is Kompas, Dunajska cesta 117, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia. Tickets are sold in all Kompas' offices and authorized agencies.
+386 1 2006 111
** VAT is included in the ticket price. We reserve the right to change the prices of tickets in case of changes in the rate of VAT.
Friday 120 EUR
Saturday 120 EUR
Sunday 120 EUR
All days 270 EUR
Friday 270 EUR
Saturday 270 EUR
Sunday 270 EUR
All days 700 EUR
CRYSTAL GLOBE LOUNGE
- Children up to (incl.) 2 years have free entrance to clubs.
- Children from 3 years onwards have to buy a ticket for clubs.
Free bus transport from Kranjska Gora and surrounding area to Planica will be available to all the visitors. We advise you not to go to Planica by car. Buses have priority in arriving to and departing from Planica!
Parking outside the designated parking areas, especially by the roads and in grasslands, will be consistently sanctioned by the police and the traffic wardens.
Entry points for bus circle route, which starts a few hours before the competition, are located in Kranjska Gora, Podkoren and Rateče.
Circle route which is intended for visitors with accreditations also starts a few hours before the competition. Entry point is located in front of hotel Kompas in Kranjska gora, by the sign OK/VIP.
Visitors returning from Planica are kindly asked to patiently and carefully enter the buses. Entering will be guided by stewards and security personnel with the help of safety fences and controlled gates. This way congestions will be prevented and departure will be faster.
This year, you can get to Planica a bit differently. Join the Sustainable development project and travel to Planica by train, bus or share a car.
Successful five seasons
- almost 10.000 people traveled to Planica by train
- improved roundabout transport
- introduction of waste separation containers
- introduction of a deposit for beverage packaging
- increased offer of local food
- in 2017 we introduced 100 new waste separation containers
Also you can take part in creating the future!